82 Rue de la Cédrière Gatineau (Aylmer) - $10
Black Ikea PAX in the 2nd floor bedroom, stove cook top, built-in oven, microwave, fridge, swim spa (25,000$ value), dishwasher. In the parental suit : dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge, stove.
Broker - Remarks
Stunning waterfront, this passive solar construction oriented South-South West, offers a gorgeous panoramic view thanks to its 3 fully fenestrated facades. It has never flooded because of the river and it is built high above its neighbors, this home offers you peace of mind with a higher quality of life.
This huge and impressive home offers a superior quality construction certified NovoClimat . It will allow you to accommodate all the members of your family or to obtain a substantial income without affecting your tranquility thanks to intergenerational suit which offers optimum soundproofing of condominium level. Ideal property for a professional office or even a massage therapy spa, its ground floor is isolated from the rest of the living areas and has its independent entrance which also offers waterfront views. This stunning house offers the tranquility of country living without compromising the accommodations of city living!
-This house has never been flooded, nor in 2017 nor in 2019
-Breathtaking property with a side by side parental suit, ideal for young family / parents / in-laws.
-This extraordinary house offers spacious and bright rooms, welcoming and cozy for all of your guests.
-The three-season solarium will offer comfort and peaceful views of the water, it is ideal to enjoy the beautiful summer days and the colder fall days. Furthermore, it has 3 fans to evacuate humidity.
-The kitchen is a delight for the chef with beautiful quartz countertops and two huge islands.
-The living room is a peaceful area that allows relaxation and harmony. It is tastefully decorated, distinguished by its huge windows and its 10feet high ceiling.
-A complete bathroom, a powder room and an independent laundry room also takes place on the 2nd level.
-The spacious master bedroom located on the 3rd floor holds its private bathroom and a huge walk-in closet. In addition, it offers access to its private balcony with breathtaking views of the Ottawa river.
-Ecological house, oriented specifically to be solar-passive, it is of superior insulation and superior soundproofed, radiant heating with hot water will offer you extra comfort, and this, on all floors. The roof is all strengthened to accept green roofs
-This house is bathed in natural light.
-The huge basement is fully finished and offers you a wide range of opportunities.
-The vast backyard promises unforgettable summers thanks to its great layout, its tranquility, and its boat descent, all with the river right under your eyes.
-You will also enjoying spending the beautiful summer days on either one of its 3 balconies.
-Dream location, just steps from the marina and close to all services.
-Priced under the municipal evaluation. You could not rebuild this house at the asking price of 839,900$
Sale with legal warranty
Seller’s Declaration:Yes SD-45146
Isabelle Borre (F)
82 Cédrière, Rue de la
Aylmer (Gatineau) J9H 2T4
This is not an offer or promise to sell that could bind the seller to the buyer, but an invitation to submit such offers or promises.
- Price: $839,900
- Region: Outaouais
- Neighbourhood Near: Vieux Aylmer, Des Cèdres, Marina
- Body of Water: Rivière des Outaouais
- Property Type: Two or more storey
- Building Type: Detached
- Intergenerational: Yes
- Living Area: 3 981.5 sqft
- Lot Area: 13 622.8 sqft
- Cadastre: 4 559 652
- Zoning: Residential
- Year Built: 2011
- Reposess./Judicial auth.: No
- Cert. of Loc. : No
- File Number: 81017 5429 23 8429
- Occupancy: 60 days PP/PR Accepted
- Deed of Sale Signature: 60 days PP/PR Accepted
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Roofing Siding: Asphalt shingles
- Windows, Window Type: PVC
- Energy/Heating : Electricity
- Heating System: Radiant
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Washer/Dryer (installation) Fireplace-Stove: Laundry room (2nd level)
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Air exchange system, Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central heat pump
- Rented Equip. (monthly):
- Parkg (total): Driveway (10), Garage (1)
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Garage Carport: Attached, Built-in
- Lot: Bordered by hedges, Fenced, Landscaped
- Topography: Flat
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Water (access): Access (River), Waterfront (River), Navigable
- View: View of the water
- Proximity: Bicycle path, Cross-country skiing, Daycare centre, Elementary school, Golf, High school, Park, Public transportation
- Building's Distinctive Features: Intergenerational - Side-by-side
- Energy efficiency: Novoclimat certification
Municipal: $10,376 (2019)
School Infrastructure: $1,184 (2019)
Room(s) and Additional Space(s)
No. of Rooms: 20
No. of Bedrooms: 3+2
No. of Bathrooms and Powder Rooms: 3+2
- Ground Floor Hall Marble Floor Covering - 5.1 X 9.4 ft
- Ground Floor Family room Porcelaine Floor Covering - 16 X 25 ft
- Ground Floor Bedroom Porcelaine Floor Covering - 8.4 X 12.7 ft
- 2nd Floor Kitchen Porcelaine Floor Covering - 14.4 X 16.2 ft
- 2nd Floor Dining room Porcelaine Floor Covering - 17 X 18 ft
- 2nd Floor Living room Porcelaine Floor Covering - 16.9 X 14.8 ft
- 2nd Floor Office Porcelaine Floor Covering - 10.5 X 12.8 ft
- 2nd Floor Bedroom Porcelaine Floor Covering - 13.1 X 14.5 ft
- 2nd Floor Bathroom Porcelaine Floor Covering - 7.8 X 8.1 ft irr
- 2nd Floor Powder room Porcelaine Floor Covering - 2.11 X 3.11 ft
- 2nd Floor Laundry room Porcelaine Floor Covering - 7 X 6.1 ft
- 3rd Floor Master bedroom Porcelaine Floor Covering - 18.4 X 17 ft
- 3rd Floor Walk-in Porcelaine Floor Covering - 7.10 X 6 ft irr
- 3rd Floor Bathroom Porcelaine Floor Covering - 7.1 X 9.11 ft
- BA1 Family room Epoxy Floor Covering - 13.9 X 23.6 ft
- BA1 Bedroom Epoxy Floor Covering - 9 X 22.5 ft
- BA1 Bedroom Epoxy Floor Covering - 12.10 X 10.2 ft
- BA1 Bathroom Ceramic Floor Covering - 10.6 X 6.1 ft irr
- BA1 Living room Epoxy Floor Covering - 13 X 17.3 ft
- BA1 Powder room Ceramic Floor Covering - 3.4 X 7.7 ft
- Solarium : 14 X 23 f
- Balcony : 15.4 X 23.9 ft
- Balcony : 11 X 21 ft
Room(s) and Additional Space(s) - Intergenerational
No. of Rooms: 6
No. of Bedrooms: 2+0
No. of Bathrooms and Powder Rooms: 1+0
- Ground Floor Kitchen Porcelaine Floor Covering - 9.11 X 10.5 ft
- Ground Floor Dining room Porcelaine Floor Covering - 10.8 X 10.5 ft
- Ground Floor Living room Porcelaine Floor Covering - 11.2 X 10.5 ft
- Ground Floor Bedroom Porcelaine Floor Covering - 10 X 10.10 ft irr
- Ground Floor Bedroom Porcelaine Floor Covering - 13.3 X 9.9 ft
- Ground Floor Bathroom Marble Floor Covering - 6.10 X 9.4 ft
Compensation to Selling Broker
- Sale, Rental, Extra Comp. Rental (Renewal): 2%
- Date of Contract Signature: 2020-01-09
- Expiration Date: 2020-06-30
- Appointment Info: 24-hour minimum notice, Lock box
- Name of the person to contact Telephone for Appointment Info Selling Broker: 48h notice is required for showings. Please note that the parental suit is currently rented at 1140$/month. The thermal windows will be changed before the possession date.
- Broker’s Declaration: No
- Contract-Sale: 68889
- Contract-Rental :
- Listing on the Internet: Yes
- Last Price, Previous Price: $839,900
- Original Price: $839,900